Saturday 7 March 2015

Mini Beauty Haul


Hey guys! Recently my makeup supply has been running low so of course, that means time for a top up, so I took myself to the shops for a few beauty bits and bobs. It's not much as I didn't need loads, but I picked up some of the essentials to keep me going.

The first thing I picked up was the Sleek Precious Metals Highlighting Palette from Superdrug. I haven't actually tried this yet but I've saw a lot of Youtuber's use Sleek so I thought I'd give it a bash. I'm running super low on highlighter at the minute and I thought it'd be nice to get highlighter creams rather than liquid for a change.


Whilst in Superdrug, I spotted this super pretty MUA nail varnish in the shade 'Apricot Candy'. The colour just reminded me of spring/summer so I had to have it. It was only £1 as well so why not?!


Who can resist a 3 for 2 offer on Rimmel products? Certainly not me. I've used the powder for years so I picked another one in the colour 002 Pink Blossom. Usually I get translucent but I had to get the next shade up because I broke the last translucent one in the shop (oops)! Yep, never try carry too much! I'm also a huge lover of their mascara's so I got the new Scandal Eyes Xtreme because they always make your lashes so long and thick. Since it was 3 for 2, I had to choose something else so I got the Match Perfection concealer in shade 010 ivory. I've tried the Match Perfection foundation before and loved it so I thought I'd give this a bash instead of my usual Collection concealer.


Finally, I bought the Mac Pro Longwear Foundation in the shade NC15. I've used the Mac Studio Fix foundation since Christmas time but it ran out and a lot of my friends use the Pro Longwear foundation so I just went for it. I really love the coverage of this foundation and it definitely stays on for ages. Mac is my number one for foundation right now.


So that's everything for now. Do you use any of these products? Let me know in the comments below.

Jordan x

StyleSpice








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JORDAN DAKOTA. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig