Sunday 31 May 2015

Shades Of Grey

Hi guys, sorry I've been so inactive recently. Things have been a bit difficult the past few weeks due to exams, work etc so I haven't had the time, nor have I been in the mood to blog. I feel like all I do is apologise for inactivity when I write, oops. Hopefully that'll be no more though. Exams are almost over and it's nearly summer so hopefully I can fully dedicate myself to my blog.

Apology over (and hopefully accepted), I thought I'd post an outfit post because I never seem to do them. I definitely prefer being behind the camera but I do like a good outfit post and they always seem to be so popular. This look is quite a casual one but smartened up with a longline blazer - perfect for a shopping trip although I actually wore this to a friends house. I was a bit hesitant about wearing and layering double grey but once it was on I felt it looked quite nice. This is definitely one of my favourite go-to outfits at the minute but soon it'll be too hot to wear a turtleneck which makes me quite sad.







Top: Zara
Rings: Pandora
Nails: Primark

Thanks for reading! Let me know what you think and don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin for updates on my posts 

StyleSpice

Jordan x 




SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Are you searching about.Which is not consist on any extra shipment charges.
    So it’s time to visitThere is available number of Casio G Shock watches.

    ReplyDelete

© JORDAN DAKOTA. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig