Saturday 11 July 2015

Summer Makeup Wishlist

Hi everyone! It's been so long since I last posted but if you follow my Instagram/Twitter, you'll know I've been having a tough time so haven't really wanted to blog or film. Anyways, my makeup stock levels are so low right now. Seriously though it's never just one thing that runs out, it's two or three at a time, am I right? So, I'm in dire need of some new stuff at the minute. This is my current makeup wish list full of things I'm dying to buy! The makeup I've chose is all quite dark despite it being Summer right not but I just can't help it - my heart lies with dark makeup!

Tarte eye shadow
£29 - sephora.com


Eye brow makeup
£26 - anastasiabeverlyhills.com


Palette makeup
£26 - anastasiabeverlyhills.com


MAC Cosmetics mineral face powder
£21 - maccosmetics.com





Urban Decay Naked Smoky
£35 - sephora.com


301 flat contour Real Techniques
£17 - realtechniques.com




Jordan x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JORDAN DAKOTA. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig