Monday 28 September 2015

The 5 AW Beauty Trends You Need To Know

Autumn and winter makeup is my favourite. I feel like there's so much you can do during these seasons and you can experiment with so many amazing colours. Summer tends to be associated with light, subtle makeup whereas autumn and winter are for deeper, richer colours. So, here are some gorgeous beauty trends for AW that everyone needs to try

1. Smoky copper eyes
This is definitely my favourite look at the moment and it seems to be my everyday look. Gold and amber tones create a sensual, smoky copper eye.


2. Burgundy lips
This trend appears every year and never goes out of style. It's the classic burgundy lip look. Perfect with a copper eye.


3. Peachy glow
Contouring is out, warm rose and peach blushes are in which create the effect that you've just been on a windy, winter walk.


4. Graphic liner
Who said eyeliner had to just be a straight line? These conceptual designs make an edgy, high fashion statement.


5. "No makeup" makeup
Yep, you heard right. It's time to bare all and go au natural. Go fresh faced this season by wearing minimal, nude makeup.


Which of these trends are you going to try this AW season?

Jordan x




SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I'm so in love with the copper eye look! I wish I had blue eyes, because it looks really good with that colour :), an the burgundy lips are a must for fall! I'm always wearing a kind of berry or burgundy lipstick!
    Great post :D
    www.letsdocasual.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving all of these beauty trends! Especially copper eyes and burgundy lips!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all these trends and the dark lips & copper eyes is what I have been waiting for <3! I've already started wearing dark lips :)
    Ramsha | Rose
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

© JORDAN DAKOTA. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig