Friday 5 February 2016

New In: The Luxe LBD

It's very rare that I buy a new dress because I just have so many and I'm usually quite casually dressed on an evening so I just wear jeans. However, I got this new little black dress from Luxemme to add to my collection and it was a great decision! I tend to feel self conscious in bodycon dresses but the material of this dress made me feel like I wasn't so trapped and uncomfortable.

I do love a good high neck dress and this one encompasses it all: it's like a bandeau dress but with the support still there (fab for if you have a small chest like me)! Best of all, the dress comes in at only £35. I'd pair this dress with some strappy high heel sandals and you're good to go.



Jordan x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JORDAN DAKOTA. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig