Wednesday 18 April 2018

My New Business | Dakota Collective

The past 6 months have been absoloutely crazy! If you follow me on social media, you'll be aware that I started my very own business, Dakota Collective. It's been a very busy 6 months but we're finally up and running and I couldn't be more excited about what's to come.

Dakota Collective is an online women's retailer and boutique based in my hometown, Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK. We currently stock some amazing brands such as Motel Rocks, AX Paris, 304 Women's Clothing, Neon Rose, Wolf and Whistle and more!


Dakota Collective Logo


We also launched our own exclusive range of nightwear including a variety of sensuous satin designs such as night shirts and cami sets.

Dakota Collective Nightwear Range

So, take a look for yourself at our range of dresses, tops, bodysuits, swimwear and more over at Dakota Collective
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JORDAN DAKOTA. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig