Thursday 14 August 2014

THE BRITISH TAG

I'm off to London tomorrow!! I'm so excited! I saw this post on another blog and I thought this would be the perfect time to do it as I will be in the heart of Britain tomorrow. London is such an amazing city and I can't wait to see the sights... and the shops of course. So get ready for plenty of posts about it whilst I'm there/when I'm back!

Anyways, here's the British tag!

1. How many cups of tea do you have a day? + How many sugars?

Honestly, I don't really drink much 'real' tea anymore. I'm more of a peppermint or green tea kinda girl and I have 2 cups a day. I used to drink about 4/5 cups a day though with 3-4 sugars!

2. Favourite part of your roast

Hmm this is a hard one, I love all parts of a roast but my ultimate favourite has to be the yorkshire pudding. I love to fill it with veg and gravy. Ahhh it's fab.

3. Favourite dunking biscuit

This definitely depends on how I'm feeling! Either a custard cream or maybe a digestive if I'm feeling a bit daring. 

4. Favourite quintessentially British pastime?

I always used to love going down to the beach with my family and sitting on the sand with a "99" from the ice cream van and then having fish and chips on the way back. Typical day in the British summertime.

5. Favourite word?

I think my favourite word changes every day, to be honest and it ranges from the weirdest of words to the simplest. I went through a phase of haemoglobin being my favourite word at one point...

6. Cockney rhyme slang?

I've never even heard of this. 

7. Favourite sweet/ chocolate

This is a harsh question there's far too many. But, if I had to narrow it down, my favourite chocolate would be a white lion bar and my favourite sweets would be the little pink and blue fizzy bottles. Heaven.

8. What would your pub be called?

Another hard one... but probably The Red Lion as it's typically British. Me and my ex step-sister used to have a laugh about this every time we saw one as they were all over! 

9. No.1 British person

 Kate Moss... she's my fashion idol!

10. Favourite shop / restaurant

Clothes wise probably Topshop, Miss Selfridge, River Island and Hollister.

I have a lot of favourite restaurants as I have a very eclectic pallet. My favourite Italian's is Jamie's Italians, favourite Japanese is Wagamamas and favourite Portuguese is Nando's. I go to Nando's so much it's ridiculous. I'm onto my 4th loyalty card now...

11. What British song pops into your head?

Spice Girls - Wannabe. Oh dear

12. Marmite.

Never actually tried marmite itself but I've had the crisps before and they were fab! I'll definitely have to try it soon!



So that's it for the British tag! Watch this space for updates on my trip to London! Ciao!


Jordan x




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JORDAN DAKOTA. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig