Sunday 14 September 2014

Alexander Wang X H&M

Oh my gosh I can't believe this is actually happening! Alexander Wang is partnering up with H&M to create a collection that will be released on November 6th! I can't wait!! I think I almost wet myself with excitement when I found out. I love Alexander Wang's designs but I've never been able to afford anything of his so for this to happen makes me ecstatic. However, there's only 4 images of the collection floating about the internet but that's enough to get me excited. I'll be heading straight down to H&M on the 6th for sure. Here's the pictures of the upcoming collab including an image of Rihanna rocking a co-ord from the unreleased collection. 






Jordan x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JORDAN DAKOTA. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig