Monday 29 September 2014

Makeup & Cosmetics Haul!

Happy Monday Everyone! Just kidding, I know Monday's are the hardest day of the week after what feels like the shortest weekend ever but just think... only 4 more days 'till Friday! So to add a little cheer to my moody Monday, I thought I'd do a little post for you all. Recently, I've had an influx of new makeup and I'm over the moon because I've been dying for some. This is all the makeup I received for my birthday a few weeks ago which I have been using every single day...

Makeup bag - Mary Quant
Setting spray - Urban Decay

Naked 2 Pallette- Urban Decay

Sets - Both Benefit

Mac Lipstick in shade 'Diva'
Posie Balm - Benefit

Left - 'New York Night'
Right - 'Riding Hood'
Both by Tanya Burr available at Superdrug

Eyebrow pencil - Topshop
High brow - Benefit
Liquid eyeliner - Rimmel 

Also, I really want to show you this gorgeous cropped knit jumper I bought at the weekend in Leeds from a shop called Ark. I love this shop but we don't have one in Newcastle so I took the advantage to pick up this gorgeous little number. It's so cute and comfy - just perfect for Autumn. It was around £13/£14 I think reduced from £17 ish as they had a student offer on... I couldn't resist!



Jordan x




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JORDAN DAKOTA. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig