Monday 6 October 2014

First Fashion Designs!

I've been super ill and off college today so I thought I'd be sort of productive and give fashion design a go. It's always something I've been really interested in but I've never done it. 
The ideas behind these designs are sheer fabrics, pale colours and glitter - a perfect combination for SS15. Let me know what you think and be nice as it's only my first try! 


Left - White leotard with sleeves with an attached sheer midi skirt in a lilac colour along with purple, pink and silver glitter detailing on the waist and bottom of the skirt. Paired with some purple, strappy heels.

Right - White, long sleeved top with sheer, lilac material on the chest and sleeves. Purple, pink and silver glitter detailing on the chest just above the white section. Paired with some high-waisted, black leather pants/jeans and black, laced, strappy heels.

Jordan x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JORDAN DAKOTA. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig