Monday 20 October 2014

London Fashion Week '15

Wow, it's been over a week since my last post! I've just been soooo busy, sorry guys.
I've always been fascinated by the whole idea of fashion week: the shows, the atmosphere, the style- everything; and it's always been a dream of mine to go to fashion week. So this week I've planned to go to London in February 2015 for the AW15 fashion week! I am so excited! I've never been to a fashion show before, which is appalling, so this is something completely new and thrilling for me. It'll be such an amazing experience. 
If there's anything that you recommend me doing during fashion week then let me know in the comments! I'd love to get some ideas on how to make the most out of it.
Jordan x   

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JORDAN DAKOTA. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig