Wednesday 5 November 2014

WISHLIST WEDNESDAY // DUNE LONDON // CASUAL LUXE

I've never really payed much notice to Dune London before, but over the past few weeks I've had to go in for a quick look every time I walk past it. I've been lusting over their gorgeous AW collection which features deep hues of burgundy, fur and over the knee boots. Dune offer lots of pairs of luxury shoes without the luxury price. Most shoes range between £100 and £200 which may seem a lot, but it's worth it for the quality and high-fashion style. They also offer bags and other accessories which are also gorgeous. There's a lot of things I really would like from Dune but unfortunately I can't afford much right now due to the hectic Christmas period quickly approaching (oh dear Lord help me!!!)... so here's just a few things at the top of my wish list right now. 
Links:

Jordan x



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. hi Dear Friend beautiful Pic.
    Our shoes are hand-made and all-leather pieces of art. We work very hard at every shoe produced. We guarantee your 100% satisfaction.
    auratrends
    http://www.auratrends.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© JORDAN DAKOTA. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig