Sunday 1 February 2015

January Favourites

Jeez, I can't believe it's February already! I can just tell this whole year is going to fly over like it did last year. Where does time even go these days? Anyways, a new month calls for a post featuring my favourites from last month featuring some beauty, fashion and other random bits and bobs. 


My first January favourite, is the Mac Pigment in the shade 'Vanilla'. I've been loving using this little beauty gem. This little tub costs £17, which seems pricy for such a small product, but it packs so much inside. I literally don't think it'll ever run out. I've been loving using this, whether it's in my everyday makeup or for glamming up an evening look. It's great to use in the inner corners of your eyes and just under the arch of your brows to highlight and lift.


Next is this brand new Benefit Roller Lash. I actually got this mini with this month's Elle Magazine. I've never actually read Elle magazine, but JustJessicaBlog 's Instagram post inspired me to buy it just so I could try this mascara...and I have to say, it's amazing! It's definitely up there as one of my favourite mascara's. It gives the ultimate curl and length to your eyelashes. I 100% recommend this mascara to anyone, or even just to buy Elle if you want to try it!


Jewellery has never been my thing, but I picked this beauty up in the Miss Selfridge sale for only £3.50!! I've always been super picky with necklaces so I was so happy to find this one. It suits me to a T and it's everything I look for in a statement necklace. I love that it's black and not too flashy so it can be worn with just about any outfit.


Also, in the Miss Selfridge sale, I grabbed a bargain with this perfect faux fur jacket. I've wanted one of these jackets for a while but everyone has one so I didn't bother buying one. But then, I saw this sassy little piece and I just had to buy it; like I would have died if I didn't. It was only £40, reduced from £80 so I couldn't resist. Best investment ever.

Bit of a weird, random one, but this hot chocolate is the most perfect thing I have ever tasted. I've been drinking copious amounts of it since buying it and I'm in love. I love anything coconutty so this is the best thing ever for me. I love to indulge in a mug of this, mixed with a bit almond milk, and topped with whipped cream and mini marshmallows whilst relaxing on an evening. The perfect night time treat.

In January, my favourite show EVER 'Pretty Little Liars' started up again. I love January because all the shows return. So along with American Horror Story, my month consisted of planning my schedule around watching Pretty Little Liars. Basically, if you've never watched it before, it's about a group of girls, who are being taunted by an anonymous 'A' after the disappearance of their friend Ali, but there's so many twists to the story. Ahhh it's so amazing, everyone needs to watch this! It's on Netflix, if you'd like to watch it.

So that's my January favourites. What were yours?

Jordan x















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JORDAN DAKOTA. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig