Friday 3 April 2015

BAG OF THE SEASON | SPRING 2015 ♡

Hi everyone and happy Friday! I'm so sorry to all you readers for the lack of posts. I've been dealing with some personal issues so therefore haven't had the time, nor the motivation, to write anything. But now I'm back and raring to go! Today I thought I'd do a post showing my new 'it' bag of the season! Duffle bags are so in right now and I'm loving my River Island one. It's a gorgeous taupe/grey colour with gold accents. It's not too small and it's not too big either so it's perfect for everyday use. To top it all off, it was only £35 from the Asos website and you can get 10% off if you're a student - bargain or what for a fab bag?! 



Buy the bag here

Jordan x

StyleSpice 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JORDAN DAKOTA. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig