Friday 10 April 2015

My Fave Spring Colour: Rose Gold

Hi everyone! Rose gold has slowly slipped back into my selection of favourite colours. I love channeling this pretty, feminine colour in my look whether that's in my wardrobe or on my face. I find rose gold such an elegant colour and can soften up any look.


Starting with these lovely beauties for my feet. These are the 'Fraggel' shoes from Dune London (also available in tan and white) and they're the perfect summer sandals complete with a metallic rose gold coating and a block heel. These shoes are perfect for garden parties in warm weather and glam up your outfit.


Also, to go with the shoes is this amaze Michael Kors watch. I actually got this a few years ago so I think this model's quite old but there's loadssss of others to choose from! Rose gold wrist candy is a treat.


Rose gold packaging on makeup is so pretty and defo reminds me of spring. To make it even better, the makeup inside it is amazing too. I would show you inside the packaging but I have a little sister who just loves to destroy all my makeup so it's a bit of a mess. But, basically, the Benefit 'Sugar licious' contains a cheek tint, highlighter, blush and lipgloss to create a delicious look. The Ted Baker contraption is a pink blush. Finally, the Naked 3 palette (my favourite palette) contains lots of pink and brown eyeshadows. If you want me to do a tutorial using the palette let me know!



What colours are you channeling this Spring?

Jordan x 

StyleSpice


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Are you searching about.Which is not consist on any extra shipment charges.
    So it’s time to visitThere is available number of Casio G Shock watches.

    ReplyDelete

© JORDAN DAKOTA. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig