Monday 21 December 2015

My Cleansing Routine: Makeup, Brushes and Skin

As you know, cleansing your skin is important, but what a lot of people don't realise is that's important to keep your makeup and brushed clean and hygienic too. Recently I've been using The Pro Hygiene Collection from 25o, who sell everything from skincare to makeup. The set contains: Makeup Antibacterial Spray, Makeup Brush Cleaner, Hand Sanitising Gel, Makeup Brush & Sponge Sanitising Wash and “Melt Away” All In One Makeup Remover.


First is my favourite bottle out of the pack: the makeup remover. I love this as a replacement for makeup wipes. It's quick, easy and removes even waterproof makeup. I wear quite a lot of mascara so using wipes is difficult as it doesn't remove it all and is quite painful. But, this remover takes it all off pain-free which is amazing. I like to use this every night before bed.



To clean my brushes, I firstly use the makeup brush cleaner. It removes even super pigmented makeup off my brushes and leaves them clean and sanitised. The cleaner is quick drying also, so it's so useful if you're in a rush. I also like to use the sanitising wash on my brushes and sponges to remove any bacteria before using them again. This is so handy if you have spots, like myself, and don't want them to spread over your face through your brushes.


Until now, I've never cleansed my makeup but it's so important to keep it clean since it's going on your face! Hopefully now my spots will be reduced since it removes 99.9% of bacteria and it inhabits the regrowth of bacteria between uses.


Finally is the hand sanitising gel which I like to just carry around in my bag and use from time to time to keep my hands refreshed and clean without having to take a trip to the bathroom to wash my hands.

You can get the set over here and it comes in a fab travel case. It also makes a great gift! 

Jordan x 


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Hi! Sorry for the late reply. I use it on my eyes as well as my face yes. It's great and sensitive!

    ReplyDelete

© JORDAN DAKOTA. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig