Friday 8 January 2016

#NOTW: The Perfect Burgundy


Happy New Year! Once again I've been very MIA from blogging as unfortunately, I've just lost a loved one before Christmas. So, now I'm starting to get back in to the swing of things. 

I've noticed that last year, I really deprived my nails of looking nice and pretty. So, this year I've decided to pay more attention to them and make an effort. 


On my nails, I'm wearing the shade 'Penthouse' by Jessica. I actually got this polish in a set with a basecoat and a finishing shine from online beauty retailer 25o. I love this set because it's just so long lasting and the colour is perfect for me. I always have a problem with the colour burgundy as it's hard to find one that's not too red, but this one is just what I've been looking for. The shine coat gives it that look as if you've just been to the salon too. 


I can't wait to try some more Jessica products because I really loved the quality and colour of this one. I'm really fussy with nail polishes too! 

The set is also on sale at the minute for only £20 - buy it here! It makes a fab gift, too.

What is your go to nail colour?

Jordan x 




SHARE:

1 comment

  1. this is such a gorgeous nail colour ! www.jaya-sanghera.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete

© JORDAN DAKOTA. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig