Sunday 24 January 2016

BLOG SALE | BEAUTY & FASHION

So today I'm having a bit of a mini blog sale to get rid of some things I no longer have any use for. It's just a few bits and bobs but I know they're things readers would want rather than flogging them on eBay for pennies! (all makeup will be cleaned and sanitised before sending). Take a look and details of how to buy are at the bottom of the post!

The first is this Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette. It's been very popular but I just don't really use it. The only colour I've properly used is 'dirty sweet' - usage can be seen below, however there's still around 3/4 of it left. Looking for around £26* since it's basically brand new bar that one colour!




Next is the Mac Soft and Gentle Highlighter. Also another really popular product but the colour just isn't for me and I no longer use any Mac makeup. Only used twice! Looking for around £18*




Next is Mac Vanilla Pigment. There's 3/4 of the bottle left but it's a gorgeous pigment which I no longer use and I'm sure someone would want it. I've had it ages and it's barely went down. You get loads of use out of it! The only reason it's 1/4 gone is because I accidentally spilled it but if I hadn't, it'd still be practically full despite using it almost everyday! Looking for about £8*





Finally is my gorgeous Balmain x HM High Neck Jumper / Top Size 8. I was so happy I managed to get this however, after wearing it once for 2 hours, I realised it didn't really suit me. I love it and it's a gorgeous piece but it'd look better on someone else. This is SOLD OUT everywhere and is only available on eBay etc for prices up to £150!!! So I'm looking for the RRP of £40* BARGAIN! It's in perfect condition from a smoke-free home and comes with a dust bag. Send me an email for any more pictures as I've used the official image as it looks so much better than any of mine!


IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN ANY OF THESE ITEMS, EMAIL ME AT STYLESPICE@HOTMAIL.COM OR COMMENT BELOW AND I'LL GET IN TOUCH!

*price does not include P&P

Jordan x

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Would you take £25 for both the pigment and the soft and gentle?x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could you email me please lovely: stylespice@hotmail.com x

      Delete
  2. Hi please can i have the naked smokey palette.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi please can i have the naked smokey palette.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi is the naked palette still available?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! Email me at stylespice@hotmail.com

      Delete

© JORDAN DAKOTA. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig