Wednesday 25 May 2016

Getting Back Into The Swing of Thing / Summer Plans


Hello lovelies,

I've been very MIA the past 2 months because I've had so much going on: moving house, starting a new job and exam season starting. I'm still in the midst of exams but I'm going to start posting again. Apart from all that hectic-ness, everything is going gooooood.

I feel like I haven't blogged for so long that I've actually forgotten how to blog so if anything doesn't make sense, I'm sorry. My exams officially finish the 24th June and I can't wait already. It'll be so nice to have nothing to do. If you're a reader of my blog, you'll know I'm not going to University so I'm currently trying to find a job/apprenticeship in digital marketing or PR for September. At the minute, I'm just working about 20 hours a week at a restaurant. So, that's my main aim for the Summer - to find a job.

I'm also still in hope that I'll be going to London to intern in July. Unfortunately, my previous internship cancelled on me last week and I've been sooooo down about it so hopefully I can find something else. Either way I still want to take a trip to London because it's my fave place. Me and my boyfriend try to go every year just so we can go to our favourite Chinese restaurant, Ping Pong. It's sooooo good.

Me and John are also going to my Grandparent's house in Spain in the Summer as well so that'll be a nice time to relax. Also, the area where she lives is a Chinese food heaven like there's a Chinese restaurant on every street (chinese food is my favourite, can you tell??).

That's pretty much my Summer summed up: work and go on holiday! I also want to get into blogging more since I'll have loads of free time so expect loads of posts and maybe some Youtube videos!!

Also keep an eye out for a new beauty post this Sunday.

Jordan x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JORDAN DAKOTA. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig