Friday 19 December 2014

Gold Is The New Black

Hi everyone! I can't believe it- I've reached 10k views on my blog! I'm so happy and it really means a lot so I can't thank you all enough for reading my posts and being there with me throughout this journey. 

Okay, now that all that emotional stuff is out the way... today I'm writing about yet another holiday look I'm loving: gold.
Gold looks amazing on everything and transforms any piece into a statement piece which is bold and glam. This metallic colour combines chic and extravagance to make a dazzling look which is bound to turn heads this Holiday Season. 

Here are my five favourite gold pieces which I'm loving:

1) Midi Skirt by Topshop (buy here)

2) Co-Ord by Miss Selfridge
(Buy top here)
(Buy skirt here)

3) Top By Nasty Gal (buy here)

4) Dress by Motel Rocks (buy here)

5) Trousers by H&M (buy here)

Do you dare to go for gold this season?

Jordan x








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JORDAN DAKOTA. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig