Saturday 20 December 2014

My Skin & Body Care Routine ft Kiss Me Organics Matcha Powder


5 days 'til Christmas!!!
Eeeeeek, I am so excited and ready for Christmas now. Oh, what a wonderful time of the year it is: sitting in front of the TV with the fairy lights on, drinking hot chocolate and watching Elf; enjoying opening presents and spending quality time with the fam; and most importantly...Christmas dinner. Bring on the pigs in blankets!!

Anyways, since I started working at The Body Shop, I have been a lot more conscious about my skin and body and have began to take care of it a lot more than I used to. Seriously, before hand, I only ever used to use makeup wipes and moisturiser on the odd occasion but now I'm a lot more thorough and I love it. I'm already seeing results in my skin, body and overall health.


Starting with body care, here's what I use. I've recently discovered Mandara Spa and I've been using the scrub and gels mainly on my legs, and it's so lovely. I always feel really refreshed after using these products and they smell so nice. I also use the Moringa shower gel from The Body Shop which has a very fresh and clean smell. I prefer to smell fresh rather than fruity so this is a nice one to use. To finish off, now and then I use Soap and Glory's Spray On Moisturiser. I love this because the spray's so handy so it's easy to apply and you don't have to spend a long time rubbing it in.


I have never been one for buying extravagant and luxury face/skin care because I feel as if these do just the job. These Primark Deep Facial Cleansing Wipes are basic but do the trick for removing makeup and slightly cleansing my skin. However, I also use Asda's Creamy Face Wash twice a day for an extra cleanse. I know what you're thinking...Asda...but seriously, this face wash is actually really good. It fully cleanses my skin and helps keep blemishes away whilst leaving my skin feeling clean, fresh and soft.


I use these two moisturisers from The Body Shop Vitamin E Range. Both of these moisturises offer total, intense moisture for all skin types and after just a week, they had already worked wonders on my skin. I suffered from really bad dry skin around my nose but now it's completely gone! 


I like to use this Almond Hand Cream from The Body Shop because it smells amazing and protects my hands from dryness, especially in this harsh weather. 


Finally, not your typical skin/body care product, but I've been using this Organic Matcha Powder from Kiss Me Organics. I incorporate this powder into my breakfast smoothies. Not only does has it improved the quality of my skin, it leaves me feeling revived and refreshed for the day ahead and gives me that extra energy boost I need. There are so many benefits from this powder, which is why I love it so much. It boosts your metabolism, provides antioxidants and it tasted good too so it's definitely worth it.
View all the benefits here
Buy it here

Have a lovely weekend everyone!

Jordan x


(Powered by BrandBacker)





SHARE:

2 comments

  1. There are many different acne products in the marketplace that are aimed at clearing the skin and preventing further bouts of acne from occurring. Acne products

    ReplyDelete

© JORDAN DAKOTA. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig