Monday 29 December 2014

What I Got For Christmas!

Hiiiii everyone! It's been so long since I last blogged- about a week I think? Christmas has just been so hectic and I was in need of some nice, family time. I hope you all had a great Christmas.

I must have been on the nice list this year because Santa definitely spoiled me. I got soooo many amazing gifts, all of which I'm so thankful for. Obviously I can't post everything I got as I'd be here for days so instead I'll show you my main and my fave pressies!

*Note: I am not writing this post to brag in any way, shape or form. I simply just wanted to show you all what I got.


Firstly, I got this gorgeous Michael Kors purse, to add to my every growing MK collection. It's so practical and chic. I was in dire need of a purse so this was a brilliant gift.


You can't go wrong with perfume, can you? I got these two beautiful perfumes from Jo Malone in the scents Wood Sage & Sea Salt and Pomegranate Noir. I also got Marc Jacob's Daisy Dream. 

Makeup


I received this Ted Baker Kit which came in a beautiful box, which I now use to store makeup. It contained this makeup, 4 nail varnishes and also another lipstick, eyeliner, mascara and blusher brush which I forgot to picture. It's a great all round set including all the essentials.


I got Mac's Studio Fix Foundation in the shade NC15 as I'd been wanting it for ages. I love the coverage this foundation gives. I also got Mac's Vanilla Pigment. I'd seen a few Youtuber's using this and I reallllly needed it, so I actually bought this for myself. It definitely lived up to my expectations. It's perfect! I've been using it as a brow highlighter and in the inner corners of my eyes.


Smashbox do the best primer's by far! I have the photo finish primer already but it was running low so I bought myself these 3. It worked out cheaper to get the 3 small ones in the gift pack and you actually get more primer although it looks less. It was only £16.70 or something like that for the 3 mini's and £25 for a larger one. I also got this cute little lip gloss for free, too.



Now, on to my favourite makeup products: Zoeva's concealer palette and Rose Gold Brush Set. These product's left me speechless, honestly. I came across these products also by Youtube so I stuck them on my list to try for myself...wow. These brushes are amazing! They're so so soft and apply makeup with precision and perfection. As for the concealer palette, I've been using it to contour my face and it does an amazing job. My face has never looked so defined using this palette. I'd definitely recommend both these products to any makeup lover. 

Let me know if you want me to do a tutorial using any of these makeup products!

Bits and Bobs


Perfect every day essentials are a must! I've been loving these No7 creams.


My room looks so cute with these little decorations! I especially love the burner. I also got some melts to burn on it which leave my room smelling amazing.


My main present from my Mam was a voucher to get my teeth whitened. I'd been winging on about getting them done for ages as they're stained from massive amounts of coffee and Pepsi Max, oops. 
This Great British Bake Off Book looks amazing and I can't wait to make some delicious bakes from it!


This set from Warren James is so perfect. Its designs are so precise and elegant.
And, of course, what would Christmas be without a cheeky drink? I picked out this Versace Designed Disaronno because it was Versace, basically. I probably won't actually drink this, I just love the bottle.


I got this cute, little Topshop bag for everyday use and as an alternative to a clutch bag. I love the quilted pattern with the gold. This bag reminded me of the famous Chanel quilted bag, which is one of the reasons I picked it.


Finally, I got some gorgeous Strappy, Barely There Heels from Miss Selfridge. You can't really go wrong with some black heels as they go with everything. I loved the straps on these along with the faux snakeskin details on the heels.

So, there's what I got for Christmas this year! Like I said, I couldn't show everything as I'd be here for days but I also got bits and bobs like enough shower and bath stuff to last me a lifetime, plenty chocolate and other bits and bobs like nail varnishes, hats and scarves, pyjamas etc. 

On another note, I got a tonne of clothes (no seriously, my wardrobe's overflowing) but I thought I'd leave that for another, separate post. Let me know if you'd like to see the clothes I got or a look book or something in the comments below!

Hope you all enjoyed reading and seeing what I got. Let me know what you got for Christmas because I'm very nosy!

Jordan x




SHARE:

1 comment

© JORDAN DAKOTA. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig