Saturday 19 July 2014

Beginning Boutique Wishlist

So, recently I found this online store from another fashion blogger and I'm in love. Their pieces are so unique and they're exactly what I love. There's a mixture of two pieces, pastels, prints and loads of other items. The best part is they're all affordable too!
I really don't know how this store isn't ridiculously popular all over the world because they have some gorgeous things. Therefore, here is my wish list showing the top pieces I want (perhaps need) from Beginning Boutique.

Coat £48.93
First, is this gorgeous coat. I love pastels right now because they're so summery and cute. I've been trying to wear more colours lately, too, so that I actually look female. This coat is so feminine and pretty. It'd work great with some mom or boyfriend jeans or you could dress it up and wear it with a white bodycon dress and strappy sandal heels.

Sunglasses £21.96
Ever since I saw Daphne Groeneveld wearing a pair of these sunglasses in the Dior Addict advert, I craved them. Like the coat, they're feminine and girly but also add a bit of sass. The Dior glasses I originally wanted were way out of my price range so to find some beautiful ones which were inexpensive was amazing.

Dress £46.73
This dress is my idea of a perfect daytime dress. It combines pastels and print which are two of my favourite styles this Summer. It's girly, bright and vibrant and I love the little cut out in the middle which gives it edge and flare. This would be perfect with some chunky sandals  or flatforms for a day out shopping in the town.

Hat £26.94
I'm so in love with these floppy hats this Summer and this pink one is to die for! Like what could be better than a PINK, huge hat?! These are another of my summer staples and I've been lusting over them every time I've walked into H&M or Topshop. I've only ever seen black ones and I loved them but when I saw this pink one, I fell in love. It's so bright and summery. It'd be perfect to wear on the beach with a bikini and a kaftan.

Two-piece £52.23
I don't actually own any two-pieces but I've noticed them coming into fashion recently. I'm not quite sure if I can pull them off but I loved the print of this one. I really liked the shape of the crop top, too which makes it unique and look expensive. I really want a two-piece and I am still unsure but this one really did catch my eye.

Crop top £30.24
Last on my wish list is this baby pink crop top (yes pastels again!). I also noticed that the model's wearing the cat-eye sunglasses with this top too. This top is really cute and girly and could go with so many things. This top has potential to match any dress code whether it be casual, where you could pair it with some high waisted jeans or shorts, or dressy, where you could pair it with a lace A-line skirt like pictured. This top is great for any occasion which is why I love it because you want to make the most of your money and get as much use out of it as possible!

There were so many more things on my wish list but unfortunately I couldn't post them all as I didn't want to bore you so you'll just have to go check them out for yourself at Beginning Boutique and let me know what's on your wish list! x



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JORDAN DAKOTA. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig