Tuesday 1 July 2014

June Favourites

I can't believe it's July already! I swear June only lasted like 3 seconds and Christmas was yesterday. So, with the Sun approaching, I thought I'd do a post on some of my Summery favourites from June...





My first June fashion favourites are stripes! I love stripes right now I'm wearing striped tees to death. I love the French look- it's so chic but easy to wear and they go with anything. I paired this striped boyfriend tee (Primark £6) with some baggy shorts and a chunky belt along with some gold jewellery. Stripes are great if you want to look casual but still fashionable.











I've been obsessed with bronzer throughout June. I'm extremely pale and don't tan so now that it's Summer, I needed to find a way to get a sun kissed look without it looking fake. This bronzer hit the spot and gave me a natural glow. I applied it just under my cheek bones, on my T-zone and under my chin to contour.











This is probably the worst picture ever but my next favourites are headpieces. I bought this headpiece from a girl on depop and I love it. I was originally going to wear it for prom but it didn't match my dress. I've seen so many celebrities wearing these headpieces and I fell in love. They're so boho chic. I'd love to be able to pull one of these off so if you can- I'm very jealous of you!










My final June favourites are skirts. These are 2 of my new skirts- both from Topshop. The behind skirt was £15 in the sale and it's an A-line skirt with a palm tree print. It's gorgeous for a casual Summer outfit as it's airy and keeps you cool. The other skirt is a patterned pelmet skirt with pockets. This one was a little more pricy at £34 but it was well worth the money, however it's very short! I'm quite self-conscious of my thighs so skirts are a great way to hide them but they look good. I can't wait to wear these pieces.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JORDAN DAKOTA. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig