Thursday 15 January 2015

Spring/Summer 15 Fashion Inspiration

As per usual, I've been thinking ahead and already planning for the SS15 season. That's me though I guess, I love to plan, especially when it comes to my style and outfit choices. There's been so much inspiration for me and although I'm not a huge fan of SS items, I can't wait to get stuck in and buy some new things. My main inspiration is Parisian fashion as I'm visiting Paris in August. I want to blend and truly capture the essence of Parisian fashion. Of course, many designers have inspired my choices, also but I like to try differentiate my style and put my own flare on things. There's far too much inspo here to write about every outfit but I'm sure you can all figure out why I love them so much! To summarise my inspirations, I'm loving fresh, clean colours especially white, as I feel it's such an elegant and feminine colour. I also really love classic, tailored trousers; smart but chic; very Amal Alamuddin. Finally, I'm loving the Chloé collection; I adore the boho look, and Clare Waight Keller has designed every single piece to look so effortless, yet flawless. It just screams summer to me!

Balmain

Lanvin

Giambattista Valli

Balenciaga

Céline

Acne

Elie Saab

Balenciaga


Alexander Wang

Chloé

Chanel

Elie Saab

Chanel

What are your inspirations for the spring/summer 15 season?

Jordan x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JORDAN DAKOTA. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig