Wednesday 14 January 2015

Wishlist Wednesday // Sole Affair

Hey guys, happy Wednesday! Hang in there... it's almost the weekend. To ease your mid-week blues, I've discovered a great new site full of gorgeous shoes and accessories from sandals, to knee highs, to clutches. I'm so glad I found this site. Sole Affair offers so much to choose from and best of all, everything is affordable so you don't need to break the bank to make your feet look good anymore. Not to mention, they also have a sale on at the minute of up to 70% off - bargain or what? Seriously, you can't go wrong with a lush pair of heels for only like what, £20? 
So here's my wish list of just some of the many things available at Sole Affair

I hope you've enjoyed this wish list full of my fave's. Head over to Sole Affair and tell me your favourite's!

Jordan x


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I know this is kind of random but how did you make your wish list board? i love it! x

    ReplyDelete

© JORDAN DAKOTA. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig